Saturday, March 26, 2011

Home Time

Howdy,

We arrived home in Sydney at 6.30am this morning... only bumps were coming into Sydney, but here safe and sound.

Beth & Linda are mid air as I type on their way home to Gold Coast and Tamworth. We are all looking forward to bed tonight. Hard to stay awake though, any one who says they sleep on flights are kidding them selves, except for Business/first class... Singapore were a bit slow with the assistance for mum, but we made our connecting flight easy.. Those overseas airports make Sydney look like a regional airport..

Once again I must say how much I loved Paris, the people were so friendly.. helps to stay away from tourist places I think.

Mum drove home safely from here and was already getting her bag unpacked, and organising her washing...

I have over 2000 photos... how am I ever going to put a book together out them I will never know.

Another big thank you to mum for giving us this wonderful opportunity, I have memories that will last a life time. And not to mention the dreams of future travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment